The Singapore Economic Roundtable (SER) is a flagship programme of IPS. A select group of senior private sector economists, academics, business leaders and policy makers are invited to the roundtable which is held twice a year. The meeting is conducted along Chatham House rules and is intended to generate a frank discussion of major macro-economic policy issues facing Singapore. Each SER assesses current monetary and fiscal policy in the light of changing economic circumstances and provides a forum for non-policy makers to air their recommendations. In addition, each SER also looks at a longer term structural issue facing Singapore in detail.
The special focus of this roundtable is Regional Integration in Asia.
Please click here
to view the programme.Downloads:
• Presentation Slides by Ms Tan Yin Ying
• Presentation Slides by Mr Saktiandi Bin Supaat
• Presentation Slides by Prof Pradumna Bickram Rana
• Presentation Slides by Prof Aekapol Chongvilaivan
• Key Takeaways from the 16th Singapore Economic RoundtableMedia Coverage:
• The Business Times. 2011. Singapore needs to push regional integration
, 12 November