Specialist Associate, Corporate Services- Ops/IT
To ensure smooth operations in areas of IT, technical and helpdesk support. This is a core critical support function where assistance is rendered also to the School’s major events.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. IT Support Duties
- Install and configure new and replacement PCS for staff/computer labs
- Troubleshoot system, network problems, PCs, notebooks, printer, software and hardware problems
- Apply and monitor status of all software licenses, software update and systems acquired by the School while ensuring that the licensed software are installed onto the computers including data backup and recovery.
- Purchase CISCO IP phone, add or reassign new users, assign IDD calls and liaise with vendor to lay/activate/patch network point and telephone point
2. Card Access System Duties
- Perform the role of an Administrator for card access door system
- Register and issue temp card and term card for casual staff approved visitors
- Grant access for staff/student card
3. System Administration
- Perform the role of an Administrator for visitor accounts by creating, updating and deleting user IDs based on requests from the School
- Perform regular user accounts review and follow up with necessary
4. Administrative Support Duties
- Purchase new PCs, notebook, printer and other IT-related accessories
- Assist in the fixed asset management of IT equipment
- Support in IT delivery on every staff movement and office space
- Assist the IT manager in the quality management system/deliverables for IT/AV unit
5. Other Areas of Responsibilities
- Conduct studies to evaluate and recommend solutions for the School’s IT equipment needs
- Assist the Fire Coordinator in Fire Safety Management for the School
- Assist the IT Manager in DATA Management Policy Training for all Staff and provide IT service support for Business Continuity Management/Crisis and Emergency Management
- Assist the Associate Director (Operations) in CCTV operations
6. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess a Diploma in Information Technology or Multimedia-related field
- Possess relevant working experience in the area of IT helpdesk support and IT procurement procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office , Window OS, MAC OS and software installation, PC/Printer set-up
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with all levels
- Be a team player who is a fast learner with the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines with minimal supervision
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.