Senior Manager, Executive Education
The Senior Manager will ensure effective management and delivery of the backroom operations of the Executive Education unit of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and provide oversight of the day-to-day financial and administrative processes of EE (especially in approving invoices and payments, managing procurement of common departmental goods and services, and providing guidance to the EE team on all finance issues)
- Serve as the main liaison for inter-department issues and enquiries, particularly on finance, legal and human resource issues
- Manage general enquiries from clients and customers
- Manage the space needs of EE
- Lead and provide guidance to the EE team on ISO processes
- Lead and provide guidance to the EE team on Customer Relationship Management processes
- Manage the team’s fortnightly meetings
- Manage the hiring process for temps and students
- Provide regular updates on EE to the School Governing Board and to NUS
- At least six years of experience in an accounting, finance or back office role
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- At least two years of supervisory experience
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.