Senior Manager, Executive Education
The Senior Manager will assist with decision-making frameworks, analytic guidance and business judgment on key projects aligned with Executive Education’s plan for regional growth. This is a delivery focused role, which would suit someone who can not only deliver complex projects, but think analytically and has the confidence to challenge where necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and execute business growth strategy for Executive Education under limited supervision
- Develop sales strategies to enable sustainable market penetration in appointed region
- Identify and onboard new partners into the EE network, and negotiate business terms and contracts for our services
- Be able to represent and articulate the LKY School’s Executive Education value proposition at the executive level
- Project leadership and operational excellence in the day-to-day management of business development, including (but not limited to) forecasting, pipeline development, customer relations
- Develop team standards for gathering and documenting business requirements and processes
- Develop, communicate and drive project schedule commitments
- Facilitate change management decisions and adjust assignments and expectations accordingly
- Motivate internal stakeholders (EE, LKY School, NUS) to support growth of region, and successfully deliver organisational and customer goals
- Provide guidance and recommendations to colleagues doing marketing and programme delivery in order to improve the quality of leads and conversion
- Stay up-to-date with competitors and industry trends
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience, with at least 5 years in a people influencing role
- Background in business development, stakeholder management, and/ or exposure to development of business strategy or corporate development
- Willingness to work independently, intellectually curious, and entrepreneurial
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
- Executive presence – Experience and comfort level working with senior management in commercial companies and government
- Business focused thinking, an ability to focus on key issues and a strong hands-on, and results driven mentality
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must be highly motivated, possess positive attitude and have excellent organisational skills
- Desire to continually develop personal and professional skills
- Able to work across multi-functions/ multi-individuals/ multi-cultural situations to achieve desired results
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.