Senior Executive / Executive (Grant Management and Research Support), Research Support Unit
To support the Assistant Manager Research Support Unit (RSU) core function in Grant Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
A. Grant Management
- Disseminate grant call
- Assist in budgeting for grant proposal
- Review grant proposal
- Coordinate IRB submission
- Facilitate procurement matters
- Provide financial advisory such as fundable/non-fundable items, budget variation, project extension etc.
- Monitor grant spending
- Collate progress and final reports
- Administer subsequent grant closure
B. Verify invoices, staff and student claims
C. Prepare financial reports for management
D. Handle external and internal audits
E. Manage Research Centres’ research grant
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance with 3-5 years’ relevant working experience
- Has prior experience in managing Government / research grants
- Has a good command of English (written and spoken)
- Has competency in SAP and MS Office in particular advanced Excel skills
- Is meticulous with an eye for details
- Able to work under pressure
- A good team player with excellent communication skill
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, pleaseclick here to submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.