Management Assistant Officer, Corporate Services- Finance [Procurement]
You will be a member of the Procurement team in Finance Department to process all Procurement activities in the E- Procurement Systems such as SAP, SESAMi or other transacting platforms for the school. This include providing support to Procurement team in data analysis, review procurement submissions such as purchase requisition papers, requirement specifications and recommendation reports submitted by end users and processing of Purchase Orders, Other responsibilities include providing guidance to end user to develop contract specifications, monitoring of Purchase Orders status and preparation of data analytics for presentation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process transactions on SAP, SESAMi or other transacting platforms and contracts monitoring
- Being the central buyer and administrator for all School-related necessities example copier paper, stationery, pantry items (excluding IT purchases) etc.
- Check all documentation are in order for the processing of the above-mentioned (e.g. in view of segregation of duties), checking and verification of procurement forms in accordance with NUS Procurement Policy
- Track outstanding Purchasing Orders on a Monthly Basis
- Provide support for all administrative functions of Procurement
- GCE A Level or Diploma graduates or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience and candidate with minimum 2 years of experience in electronic platforms (e.g. SAP, SESAMi, ARIBA, Oracle or equivalent) will have an advantage
- A good team player and able to multi-task in as fast-paced environment and under tight deadline
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, resourceful and innovative with a positive work attitude
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.