The Executive will be responsible for all logistical aspects of events, to ensure the smooth running of IPS’s events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, administer and manage conferences and other events
- Handle all aspects of event management which include planning, budgeting, liaising with speakers, booking venues, arranging for participants’ registration, communicating with the media, preparing conference kits, managing event secretariats, actual event, and post-event follow-ups
- Assist in administrative duties such as maintaining the Institute’s database used in the invitation of participants for events
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess a good Degree preferably in English, Mass Communications, Political Science or Business Administration
- Possess at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Self-motivated with a good command of English (both written and oral)
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with all levels
- Be a team player who is a fast learner with the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Fresh graduates with a keen interest in organising events are welcomed to apply
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, pleaseclick hereto submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.