Executive, Institute of Policy Studies
The Executive will be responsible for providing administrative support and assisting in day-to-day operations at Social Lab, Institute of Policy Studies. To assist with strategic planning, staff recruitment and training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage research budget and financial account-related matters
- Process expenses claims and suppliers’ invoices
- Record receipts and billing process
- Handle procurement processes via GeBIZ system
- Assist in recruitment of staff and interns, including payroll
- Provide support in facilities and related matters
- Provide administrative and logistical support
- Experience in tracking budget expenses and preparing financial reports
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Good communication and writing skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience with GeBIZ and/or SAP systems will be an advantage
- Diploma or degree holder, preferable with at least three years of work experience
The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and new Downtown 2 MRT lines.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click hereto submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.