About Red Flag
Red Flag is a specialist consultancy, helping businesses and organisations to identify and address regulatory, political and reputational risks. We have offices in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Berlin, Brussels, Dublin, London, Paris and Singapore. Red Flag is run by former government advisers, diplomats, journalists and multinational business executives backed up by a team of communications, political and strategy consultants.
About the role
With major global campaigns being launched for clients in 2019, Red Flag is now recruiting an Account Executive to join its Singapore team. The Account Executive will be in charge of providing monitoring and analysis of media topics relevant to our clients, and well as supporting engagement across client projects.
This is a full-time position based at our Singapore office reporting to the Campaigns Director.
Some international travel may occasionally be required.
- Monitor and analyse media coverage (traditional and digital) of clients and client issues on a daily basis.
- Provide analysis and reporting on the content, tone and sentiment of debate across platforms.
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring communications campaigns in support of public affairs and regulatory objectives on behalf of major multinational clients.
- Provide in-depth research and insights on a number of wide-ranging topics to support client work.
- Assist in new business development.
Skills and Experience
- Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Bachelor’s Degree. A Political Science, Communications or Business degree is preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in consulting, Government, think tanks or international organizations desired.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to understand and write clearly about technical subjects.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with social media and digital communications tools.
- Highly organized with strong project management as well as the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a creative, challenging and fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent English is required. Fluency in Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia is an advantage.
Attractive terms and conditions for the right candidate with a remuneration package based on experience.
To apply, please fill out the online form and upload an up to date resume.