Master in Public Management (MPM)
The Master in Public Management (MPM) is a one-year full-time degree developed to enhance the skills of senior managers working in the public sector. The MPM is targeted at accomplished senior officials who hold key positions, with at least 8 years of work experience, and whose leadership role is acknowledged within their own organisation.
The MPM candidates also gain from the invaluable opportunity of studying a full semester at Harvard Kennedy School or School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA), Columbia University.
Average Graduate Profile
Average Age at Graduation: 40
Average Work Experience: More than 10 Years
- Intellectual Renewal and Skills Enhancement
Graduates from the Master in Public Management (MPM) programme have gone on to work in the following roles:
- Executive Director – Greenpeace Southeast Asia
- Senior Vice President, Institutional Banking Group – DBS Bank Ltd
- Commissioner at Industry Department – Government of Karnataka, India
- Chief Executive – Competition Commission of Singapore, Ministry of Trade and Industry
- Assistant Chief of the General Staff (Personnel) – MINDEF