Present(ing) Futures #2: The future of mobility
What are the limitations and challenges of Singapore’s current transport system? And what reforms and innovations do you think are required to overcome those limitations and challenges, particularly in terms of improving mobility for all?
Essay Competition Details
- The closing date of the competition is 10th November 2016. Entries sent after this date will not be eligible.
- Essay should have a maximum of 2,000 words.
- Competition is subjected to the LKY School’s Terms & Conditions found in the attachment below.
- Entry forms should be sent to decb64_aGF3eWVlQG51cy5lZHUuc2c=_decb64
Results of the essay competition
This second essay competition closed on Nov 10 2016. We received a total of 12 entries. Our judging panel was:
- Ms Cheryl Chung, Deputy Director Strategic Planning, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
Commendation prizes (in no particular order)