Candidates should have expertise in water governance and policy with strong background in the use of advanced quantitative and qualitative research methods and analytical techniques. A good understanding of infrastructure development, financial analysis, and water sector development in Asian countries is also expected. Good verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
Responsibilities of the full time research associate include:
- Collect and manage primary and/or secondary data for the projects
- Perform data analyses
- Perform literature review and write research briefings
- Assist in fieldwork and serve as liaison for field researchers
- Master degree or above
- Proficiency in STATA
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good data management and data analyses skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
Please ensure that all application MUST include the following details in the resume:
- One-page cover letter, with a brief statement of relevant research expertise
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts (undergraduate and Masters): Scanned copies acceptable for now
- One writing sample
- Three references (preferably academics) who can comment on the applicantâ€™s academic abilities and research experience
For direct applications, interested applicants may write in to:
Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
National University of Singapore
469C Bukit Timah Road
Consideration of applications will continue until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.