Professional Development Fellowships
The LKY School Professional Development Programme is a non-degree programme aimed at providing highly-qualified civil servants an opportunity to examine key challenges in policy formulation and implementation in Singapore, to generate practical insights and strategies in a distinctively global environment, to enhance their respective roles in public governance. The Fellows will spend time at the LKY School for professional growth, leadership development, and cultural immersion.
Through the Programme, Fellows pursue an informal study under the guidance of an LKY School academic advisor. Rather than enrolling in a specific structured programme of graduate study, the Professional Development Programme is ideal for experienced civil servants to take full advantage of the full interdisciplinary aspects of the LKY School, through a self-paced form of education.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Auditing graduate-level elective modules at the LKY School
- A full suite of seminars, public lectures and lunchtime talks hosted by the LKY School
- Participation in our LKY School’s Executive Education Open Enrolment courses (excluding Senior Management Programme)
- Academic English writing course offered by the LKY School; and
- Other special events hosted by the LKY School for cultural immersion
DURATION OF FELLOWSHIP:
The Fellowship will be for 1 academic year (usually begins in August until July of the following year).
SUPPORT ON VISA APPLICATION:
The LKY School will support the accepted fellow’s applications for appropriate entry visa(s) for the Fellow and his/her dependents.
Since 2015, the Professional Development Fellows have been supported by the following organisations from Japan and the Republic of Korea:
If you have any other queries or would like to receive a copy of our programme brochure, please write to us at decb64_bGt5c3BwZXBAbnVzLmVkdS5zZw==_decb64