The Senior Executive/ Executive is responsible for co-ordinating and managing all the events at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and ensure smooth operation from infant stage to on-site execution as well as the post event follow-ups
- Compile the participants list and answer the queries from interested participants
- Provide Event Management support including planning, budgeting, liaison with Guest Speakers (and relevant parties), actual day execution and post event follow-ups
- Oversee the preparation of logistical items which includes collaterals, wine, identity tags and posters etc.
- Curation of Events content to align with the School strategic goals and current affairs
- Provide Database Management support which includes high profile mailing list as well as vendors contacts
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess a good Degree preferably in Marketing and Communications or Event Management
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of working experience in Event Management, Marketing or Communications and copywriting
- Strong in multi-tasking and able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, Self-motivated, confident and results-driven
- A good team player who is self-motivated and well-organized
- Possess a good command of English (both written and oral)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.