The job scope includes:
- Supporting donor acquisition/retention efforts by identifying, researching and cultivating prospective donors; and providing analyses on existing donors.
- Managing stewardship activities and identifying donor engagement opportunities to enhance quality of engagement and acknowledgement of donors.
- Assisting with developing annual programme for Corporate Associates and implementing new initiatives as well as managing and facilitating the programme.
- Managing the gift acknowledgement process including preparing thank you letters, official gift receipts and relevant correspondences with donors.
- Assisting with managing the Institute’s regular communications with donors through available channels such as newsletters, publications and reports.
- Managing other administrative aspects such as maintaining updated records of donor and prospect database; and preparing timely annual reports for events and other supported programs; and any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree holder with preferably at least 3 years of relevant working experience in fundraising, membership programmes and events management.
- Good analytical skills and excellent writing skills.
- Able to engage confidently with high profile individuals and entities.
- A professional mature demeanor, and a polished appearance is essential.
- Good IT skills, MS Office knowledge, database and web-publishing knowledge is an advantage.
- A good and positive attitude, and the ability to work as a team to engage stakeholders internal/external to the Institute.
Please e-mail a cover letter and detailed resume:
Ms Celestine Koh
Manager (Human Resources)
Institute Of Policy Studies
DID: +65 6516 8386
Your cover letter should include details such as your nationality, highest qualifications, last drawn salary, expected salary and reasons for leaving your last/current position. Please also state when you expect to be able to begin work, if this position is offered to you.
(We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.)