The Manager is responsible to oversee and execute the school’s donor engagement strategy and activities which will include developing a coherent strategy for prospecting, engagement of existing donors and developing NUS compliant processes to report the use of funds by the school.
In addition, he/she will forge new partnerships to create incremental opportunities for the school to advance its mission beyond funding. This includes opportunities for outreach, faculty collaboration with corporates and etc.
Success will be measure by the overall satisfaction level of our donors in terms of their engagement with the school, incremental commitment we are able to secure with the donors as well as new opportunities identified and secured.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Donor Engagement Strategy and Roadmap
- Develop donor engagement strategy and annual engagement plan
- Identify potential opportunities for cultivation
- Work with internal stakeholders to assess overall funding needs of the school
- Plan and prepare regular donor reports
- Manage tracking of donor and scholar engagements
- Track fund utilization
- Identify and cultivate potential new partnerships that may advance the school’s mission
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Possess a good honours Degree from a relevant discipline or its equivalent
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of related experience in development / fund raising work
- Strong business acumen, and ability to engage senior leaders and stakeholders on a range of topics and issues
- Highly competent in analysing and reading financial data, and have a good grasp of the English language. Ability to speak and/or write another ASEAN / Asian language is an advantage
- Strong leadership skills, particularly being able to influence at the peer to peer level and demonstrate strong collaborative spirit and ability
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.