The Management Assistant Officer is responsible to provide administrative and corporate support to the External Affairs & Marketing team. This includes supporting the web maintenance (e.g. reflecting changes required on the website), tracking of budget expenditure, contracts and mentions of faculty/alumni.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and provide website maintenance support
- Track budget expenditure and contracts usage for division
- Provide regular update of content databases
- Support logistics management and development of marketing collaterals
- Manage the LKYSPP mailboxes
- Possess a Diploma from a relevant discipline (or its equivalent)
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player who is self-motivated and well-organized
- An independent worker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems will be a bonus
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click hereto submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.