- Research assistantship in international finance and financial economics
- Collect and process data
- Undertake light administrative duties
- A Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic achievement, preferably academic training at Master’s level in economics, finance, statistics, or science;
- Experience of using SAS including SQL and macro, and STATA to process data will be a plus.
- Familiarity with API and major economic and financial database will be highly valued.
- Self-motivation and strong analytical skills
The appointment will be made on a full-time contract basis for 12 months commencing as soon as possible, renewable subject to mutual agreement.
Applicants should submit the curriculum vitae and cover letter explaining interest in this position to Assistant Professor Zheng Huanhuan at email@example.com .