In-charge of financial planning and provide data analysis of the School’s finances.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop benchmarking matrix across functional units and identify relevant insights for management decision making and School’s continual improvement.
- Analyse data and interpret results to detect anomalies/ gaps and propose areas for improvement,
- Design and prepare visually appealing financial reports, presentation slides and dashboard.
- Assist in the development of data analytic strategy and data collection framework, and be responsible for improving current methods used in the collection of data from other functional units of the School that retain the integrity of the information collected.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of statutory financial statement and monthly management reports.
- Prepare financial simulations to support management decisions and identify the cause-and-effect relationships between different aspects of the situation e.g. financial simulation for master programmes, funding renewal or any other contracts.
- Assist in finance work process re-engineering and internal control reviews.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience, preferably with audit experience
- Ability to deliver clear and concise reports, presentations and dashboards
- Strong in multi-tasking and able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- An independent worker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomatic in handling internal and external stakeholders
- Be a team player who is a fast learner with the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proven track records in engaging and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Proficient in SAP system will be advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Visio, Macro and Intermediate Level for Excel skills)
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click hereto submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.