The Scholarships/Fellowships below are offered on a competitive basis to recognise outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. A Scholarship/Fellowship fully finances the candidate’s education in the Master in Public Management programme.
Due to the prestige of the Scholarship/Fellowship, not all awards will be made unless there are candidates of sufficient merit. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all Fellows/Scholars should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction.
Fellows/Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval of the School.
There is no bond or obligation for the Fellow/Scholar to be employed by NUS or in Singapore.
Note 1: Each Fellowship provides for the following expenses:
- A monthly stipend throughout the period of the award
- A one-time book allowance
- A one-time settling-in allowance
- Shared housing
- Tuition, examination, health insurance and other approved fees
- Tuition fees and accommodation at partner university
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the Fellowship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to partner university
- Cost of travel from partner university to Singapore
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on graduation
Lee Kuan Yew Fellowship/School of Public Policy Graduate Fellowship
The Fellowship is available to all nationals (except Singaporeans). Please refer to Note 1 for the terms of this Fellowship.
Government of Punjab – LKYSPP Scholarship
The Government of Punjab and the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy offer joint Scholarships to students who are recommended by the Planning and Development Department of the Government of Punjab. Please refer to Note 1 for the terms of this Scholarship.
For enquiries, please contact (65) 6516-6134 or email to